Ok so we did it! With a little collaboration, my girls and I set up a Match.com profile.
1. There are a lot of guys with moustaches.
2. You do see people you know on there.
3. They can see if you’ve looked at them and vice-versa… feel like a creeper.
4. Also, feel like I’m trying to get rid of my dog on Craigslist.
5. There is an exchange of money…sooo? What does that mean? Is Match.com my pimp?
I’m hopeful that as I get into this, it will be fun and I’ll meet some nice people. Keep your fingers crossed!